Portugal seems to be an ideal holiday destination. But what if we told you that this country is also a great place to study in? Do you believe that it’s possible to mix business with pleasure and explore wonderful landmarks while getting quality education? Keep reading to discover the best universities in Portugal and see for yourself that there are no limits when it comes to global education.
In the last 25 years, the number of students who decided to leave their homelands to expand their career prospects and graduate from international schools has tripled. Today, there are no boundaries when it comes to the direction you can choose for your education.
Portugal is one of the most breathtaking tourist destinations and a country with the summer season from May to October. However, it turns out that it’s also a student-friendly place that can help you gain a competitive edge over your future market rivals. What are the best universities in Portugal and why should you choose them?
The best universities in Portugal
When analyzing universities in Portugal that are worth applying to, it’s impossible not to mention institutions like:
- University of Aveiro
- University of Minho
- University of Lisbon
- University of Coimbra
- University of Porto
- Universidade NOVA de Lisboa
They offer outstanding courses in medicine, business studies, social sciences, biotechnology, IT, applied mathematics and many, many more.
Why should you study in Portugal?
Wondering what are the reasons to study in Portugal? Well, the country stands out from the crowd thanks to a number of factors such as:
- Unique culture that can be felt in every part of the country. The Portuguese have their own lifestyle and values which makes the place extremely charming.
- Portugal is an affordable country that combines high quality education with relatively low costs of living.
- Portugal is ideal for every person who hates the cold. Here, the average temperature in winter is 16°C and Lisbon is the sunniest capital in Europe. If you love soaking up the sun, this is the right place for you.
- Portugal offers technologically advanced campuses ideal for students who choose this destination to expand their career prospects and acquire valuable skills.
The best universities in Portugal – the takeaway
Portugal is one of the most underrated destinations for international studies. Choosing the best universities in Portugal is a recipe for mixing business with pleasure. This way, you can explore breathtaking destinations and get a quality education