The vast ocean of content that Netflix has become has given the viewers thousands of things they can watch. Netflix has covered almost everything from movies and serials to talk shows and documentaries. But there are only a few shows which are worth the time and energy of the viewers. Because those shows are such impactful products of the creativity of their crews. Hence they are able to keep the viewers glued to their screen for a long time. Let’s have a look at some of those shows which are considered to be binge-worthy by many.
- The Last Kingdom – The Last Kingdom season 5 is scheduled to air on Netflix in late 2021 or early 2022. But before the show’s latest season airs, it is your responsibility to finish all the previous seasons. Which talks about the socio-political struggles of the British society set in the late 800s and early 1000s. The shown is basically famous due to its amazing performances and a great storyline.
- Black Lightning – Black Lightning season 4 finished the three-year-long run of the show. And it even made it to the list of top 10 Netflix series on some websites. The show is worth a binge-watch session because of the story that it has to offer to its viewers. Also the crazy adventures of the titular character.
- Better Call Saul – Better Call Saul is a spin-off of Breaking Bad and talks about the character development of a cunning lawyer Jimmy McGill to an even sharper version of himself which he calls Saul Goodman. This show contains five seasons. And hopefully, the next season is going to release in 2021. But before that happens, you must binge every single episode of the show. It is not going to bore you even a little bit because of the amazing performances from Bob Odenkirk and Rhea Seehorn.
- Peaky Blinders – The crime drama set in England talks about the history, present, and future of the Shelby Family. While the main focus of the show is Thomas “Tom” Shelby. The characterization of every single character is truly amazing and with five seasons in the bag, the show is surely worth binge-watching.
- Rick and Morty – The adventures of a grandfather-grandson duo have been witnessed by the viewers for four solid seasons and the fifth season just got aired last Sunday. It is a must-watch as it blends all the elements of quirk, sci-fi, and comedy in a single package.
- Travelers – This show is a next-level thrill to watch, and the story is all about hundreds of years from now when humans will uncover the means of transmitting consciousness back with the time, straightforwardly to the people in the 21st century. The only motive of these travelers is to save humanity from a terrible future. The most sensational part is when travelers transfer their consciousness into the other bodies shortly before their death. Indeed, It is a perfect combo of entertainment.
If you have made up your mind to binge-watch the shows mentioned above. Then you must do so on a long vacation or in a lockdown. However, lockdown gave everyone a great opportunity to binge-watch the shows. Because they have been wanting to watch for a long time. As we know that the lockdown restrictions in many areas are less strict than before. You can have a break from your work to watch these shows. But you must watch them no matter what!