A happy marriage takes work and here are some tips we created with the help of Erectin to ensure you have one.
How To Please Him:
According to research, a wife has a big impact on the mood of her husband when she does the following things;
- Notices the effort he makes and thanks him for it. Her gratitude should be sincere. Examples of gratitude could be thanking the husband for doing tasks such as mowing the lawn when it is hot outside, doing small tasks even when he is tired, etc. Statistics show 72 percent of men are pleased by this.
- Points out when he does something. 69% of men are pleased by their wives’ compliments for doing tasks.
- Mentions that he did well at a certain task when in front of others.
- When she shows that the man pleases her sexually, and satisfies her. Men feel appreciated in this way. Try Erectin to ensure that she is satisfied, read Erectin reviews.
- Mentioning as well as showing that he makes her happy. This works better when she shows this verbally and physically. For instance, by giving hugs/kisses. 88% of men are pleased when their wives do this.
When it comes to women, they are pleased when the husband does the following;
- Takes her hand when they are walking or doing leisure activities outdoors, such as watching movies. This pleases 82% of women.
- Sending a text message during the day or leaving a voicemail that shows that he cares for her and is thinking about her. 75% of women find this pleasing.
- Showing signs of affection when sitting in public. For instance, putting an arm around her when sitting together in public places like restaurants.
- Expresses sincerely that she is beautiful. 76% of women are pleased by this gesture.
- Tries his best to pull himself out of a slump instead of frowning and withdrawing. It is important to note that this does not mean the man should never be angry or melancholic, rather that he can deal with it maturely.
Above all, both parties must respect each other and try to talk through their difficulties. Instead of blaming each other, it is advisable to look at things from the other person’s point of view. This way, they can solve conflicts better.