The Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) is one of the most reputed exams conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) of India. Students who have passed the 12th standard with PCM (Physics-Chemistry-Mathematics) as their main subjects are eligible for this exam.
Engineering and architecture aspirants sit for JEE (Main) every year to score a seat in the most esteemed colleges of India. Many students start preparing to crack this exam after the 10th standard itself to give themselves an edge over other aspirants.
Apart from being thorough with their concepts, practicing from the question papers from previous years is key for any JEE aspirant. The student will then be able to understand the difficulty level and structure of questions and the pattern of the paper as well. This is essential for students to understand what they are dealing with when attempting to crack the JEE Main. Those in their early stages of preparation can use this step to commence sharpening their skills.
Solving question papers from previous years also helps to understand the complexity of questions and how to sufficiently manage time while actually writing the examination – thus reducing the average time taken to solve a question. Students can then leverage this practice to figure out the fastest way to solve each question.
If you are looking for the JEE Main Feb 2021 Question Paper, visit the official website to get the PDF. Visit the website to access the latest JEE Main Feb 2021 Question Paper and those from previous years.
Follow these steps to download the question paper:
- Click on the website link given above.
- Look for the notification in either the News and Events or Current Events sections.
- When you find the link, click it to download the PDF.
- There will be a subject-wise differentiation in the files. You can download the required files separately. There are multiple links from where you can get the answer keys as well.
Download JEE Main 2021 Question Paper PDF for both the February and March sessions
NTA has recently released the JEE Main 2021 Question Paper for both the February and March sessions. The link above lets you easily download the question papers with the answer keys. These papers are based on the latest pattern with which students can start practicing.
Apart from this, aspirants can also opt for or download the JEE (Main) mock tests and sample papers. This will further help in establishing a complete idea of what the JEE experience looks like.
What are the benefits of solving the JEE main question papers?
- Solving the papers diligently can help in increasing the concentration of students.
- These papers are based on the previous years’ question papers. Students will then be able to predict the format and pattern of the next exam.
- It also helps them to determine which chapters and topics are more important than the rest, and how they must prepare for them.
- The mock papers and previous years’ question papers aid in understanding what the critical level questions are and how they would be asked.
- These papers also help in figuring out individual students’ weak points and what concepts will need more practice and understanding.
Therefore, it is highly recommended that if you are appearing for the JEE Main, use the JEE Main 2021 Question Paper, those from previous years, and the mock tests as key elements in your exam preparation.