In our day-to-day life, we use mathematics regularly in so many things. Right from our daily expenses to the decoration of the house, mathematics is involved in our life. Whenever to visit any place you observed that place neatly and if those places contain beautiful curve structure then lots of thoughts comes in your mind such as, how it has been made. Have you ever thought the curve structure is made by studying the calculus section of Mathematics? You must have studied theEquilateral Triangle problems in basic mathematics.
We observe triangular shapes almost everywhere. In the construction site, you have to use geometry and geometry includes all the mensuration parts like a parallelogram, triangles, rectangle, and many more. In geometry, you get questions on the topics such as area, volume, surface area, and many more. If you are good at imagining shapes and figures in your mind then only you will be able to understand the problem perfectly. You can’t find the solution to a geometrical problem until and unless you understand the problem. Mathematics is all about imagination and understanding. You can’t revise mathematics formulas just like you revise the answers in the book of history. Mathematics is different from it. Many people fail to recognize the fun of mathematics because they don’t understand the interesting things about mathematics. The fun facts are also present in mathematics.
A triangle is a shape that we see in our regular life. We solved many problems based on triangles such as logical, numerical, and many more. There are different types of triangles such as right-angled triangles, 30-60-90 degree triangles, equilateral triangles, and many more. You must have answered lots of questions related to finding the number of triangles, find the patterns of a triangle, find the oddly shaped triangle, find the area of a triangle, and many more. You must solve mathematics problems by considering their real-life example in front of you. Children face problems while remembering mathematics formulas but rather than remembering it you can teach them to understand them properly. In childhood life, your mind remains active all the time. That’s why what you teach to your children in childhood remains in their minds for a lifetime. Let’s see how you can teach children all the formulas related to the equilateral triangle with the help of some interesting fun facts:
- You must have seen other triangles that have different properties like two sides are equal in length. In an equilateral triangle all the sides of triangle are of same size.
- All the internal angles of this triangle are the same that is sixty degrees each. You must have observed interior angels, opposite angles, and many more. In a right-angle triangle, only two angles of a triangle are the same. Only the equilateral triangle has this interesting property of the same internal angles.
- This triangle received its name from its founder mathematician Euclid. People called him the Father of a mathematician.
- The formula for the perimeter of this triangle is the multiplication of three into the side of the equilateral triangle.
- You can find the area of this triangle if the length of any side of the triangle is given to you. As the formula for area is the multiplication of square of equilateral triangle and value of root three by four.
Now you must have understood how easy mathematics is if you study it by considering real-life examples. You can understand mathematics more practically if you study it from Cuemath. Now you must have understood similarly by imagining shapes in your mind you can also find the solutions to the problems based on the topic area of an equilateral triangle. So now don’t make your mathematics learning complicated connect them with your real-life examples. Make the mathematics subject interesting for your kids by taking the help of Cuemath. Don’t let your kid think that mathematics is the most boring and complicated subject. Teach them mathematics concept-wise so that they can enjoy mathematics.