A professional air pollution map can help you track smog and pollution levels in real time in order to make informed decisions. If you want to be on the safe side, read this entry to find out how to benefit from this solution and use it effectively.
Air pollution map – what is it?
An air pollution map is an online tool in a form of a website or application where you can check air quality and pollution levels in specific areas in real time. Thanks to it, you’re perfectly aware when it’s best to stay at home and resign from outdoor activities.
It’s worth using an air pollution map, because long-term exposure to dangerous substances has a tremendous impact on health and may lead to conditions such as:
- circulatory and respiratory problems,
- problems with concentration,
- heart attacks,
- and even death.
As you can see, monitoring the air quality around you can bring you huge health benefits that have an impact on your life.
How to use the map? A step-by-step instruction
At first glance, an air pollution map may seem to be a complex tool, however, it’s far from the truth. To use it, you just need to:
- Download a specific app or enter a website where such a map can be found,
- Enter the area or city name that is of interest to you,
- Carefully check the instructions or the key to learn how specific air pollution levels are marked (usually low pollution is marked in green, and high in red, but it may vary).
And voilà, that’s everything you have to do to use an air pollution map effectively. Now you can make wiser decisions and take care of your health.