Have you heard about the term alternative source of income? It simple phrase that refers to extra avenues of earning revenue. Such extra income goes a long way in easing financial stress; you can use it to offset your debts, pay bills, or add to your savings account.
Yes, everybody wants to have an extra source of income. But the million-dollar question is, “How do you go about earning the additional revenue?”
Do you know that you can earn extra revenue right from the comfort of your home? Yes, you can. Guess what? You would be using Facebook, the number one social media network in the world today.
Introducing the Facebook Marketplace
Do you know that Facebook has a marketplace where you can sell your products and services? The shortcut is on the Facebook app. Desktop users can find the Facebook Marketplace in the left sidebar on your Facebook home page.
The procedure for using the Facebook Marketplace is not complicated. All you need to start selling and buying from other Facebook users near you is a Facebook account. After that, just set your location, and you are good to go. The Items available on the Facebook marketplace range from household furniture to fashion apparel, memes, and much more.
Guidelines for Selling on the Facebook Marketplace
The guideline for selling on the Facebook Marketplace is simple. First, you must be at least 21 years old. After that, take note of the list of prohibited items in the marketplace. For instance, services, illegal drugs, explosives, weapons, animals, and a few other things cannot be sold in the marketplace.
Start Selling on the Facebook Marketplace
As mentioned before, you need to have a Facebook account to sell in its marketplace. After that, follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Take high-quality images of the products you are selling. It is best to take shots from different angles.
- Select a title that describes the product. For instance, “High-Quality Leather Shoes for Ladies.”
- The next step is to write a detailed product description. Here, you can write about the brand, color, and other relevant details.
- Set the price of the product, make sure the price is reasonable enough to attract inquiries.
- After adding all the details about your product, you will need to specify your location. This piece of information helps you to get buyers near you.
- Once you have completed this step, list your product to get buyers knocking at your door.
Another important avenue of driving sales is to register in product listing groups in your city. Join as many groups as possible to maximize your product’s exposure to potential buyers.
Facebook Marketplace Product Ideas
First of all, the things you are selling on the Facebook Marketplace must be worth all the hassles of listing and meeting potential buyers. I recommend unused household furniture and gadgets such as computers, TVs, game consoles, and the likes. However, the ball lies in your court. You may come up with innovative ideas for items that sell like hot cake in your location.
Factors that Affect Sales in Facebook Marketplace
Below are the factors that influence the number of sales you get in the marketplace.
- The Price: Set a reasonable price for your products to attract buyers. If you are not getting enough inquiries, try lowering your asking price.
- Exposure: You may not get sales if your product does not have decent exposure in the marketplace. Make sure you post your listing in several buy and sell groups to maximize its visibility.
- Demand: If your price is right and the exposure is good, you should be making sales. If you are still not getting inquiries, the market for the product is likely low. You should do your homework to discover products in high demand.
What if Your Product Get Rejected?
Facebook may confuse your item with the ones on the prohibited list and reject your listing. In that case, simply submit an appeal and state your case. Facebook would review it and reconsider listing it.
Ways to Enhance Your Seller Ranking on Facebook Marketplace
Sellers with a higher ranking are likely to enjoy more patronage in the Facebook Marketplace. Your previous buyers can add feedback that rates their overall transaction experience. Here are some avenues of increasing your ranking and earn badges in the Facebook marketplace.
- Responsiveness: When you respond to inquiries within an hour, you will earn the responsiveness badge,
- Reliability: Be punctual with your appointment with buyers. They will appreciate it and give your high ratings.
- Be Courteous: A friendly disposal towards your buyers would earn your great reviews
- Reasonable Pricing: Make sure your products carry a fair price tag; it’s one of the criteria for rating your strengths.
- Details Description: Take your time to create a detailed description of your items; potential buyers would appreciate the extra efforts you put into it.
Selling pieces of stuff on Facebook can earn you extra revenue from the things you no longer need. You can also sell new items as well. If you put a lot of effort into selling on the Facebook Marketplace, you can make Facebook a viable source of additional income.
What to do if your Facebook account don’t have marketplace
Pvafb.com is a solution its best place to buy facebook accounts, they have aged Facebook account pva full verified and active and ready to use on ads, also you can buy Facebook accounts with marketplace to post free products on Facebook marketplace