New India Assurance Company limited manages the recruitment of Administrative Officers in Specialist and General cadre. The recruitment process involves three phases:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Administrative Officer Post is a very high-paying job, and competition is very tough to get selected. The eligibility conditions are different for the General and Specialist cadre. This year, the NIACL AO 2021 recruitment exam for the Administrative Officer post is scheduled to be conducted on Oct 16, 2021. In this article, let us look at the best methods to be adopted to complete the NIACL AO question paper in the given time frame with accuracy.
NIACL AO Preliminary Exam Pattern
Candidates preparing for the NIACL AO prelims exam should be thorough with the syllabus. The main subjects for NIACL AO 2021 preliminary exam are as follows:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
- NIACL AO preliminary exam is an objective type test.
- NIACL AO exam consists of 3 sections with total marks of 100.
- The total time duration to be complete the exam is 60 minutes
- The candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks in each section to get the call for Main Exam.
- The NIACL examination board decides minimum qualifying marks.
- A negative marking of ¼th marks exists for every incorrect answer.
NIACL AO 2021 Preparation Strategy
The candidates should know the complete syllabus for having the best preparation strategy. Let us take a look at the individual subjects and various topics coming in the exam.
English Language: It is an objective-type question paper and includes basic grammar and communication skills questions.
Topics for English Language Exam
|Active and Passive Voice
|Idioms and Phrases
|Fill in the blanks
Quantitative Aptitude: It includes questions from data interpretation and basic fundamental mathematics.
Topics for Quantitative Aptitude
|Profit & Loss
|Ratio & Proportion
|Time & Work
|Time & Distance
|Problems on Age
Reasoning: This section comprises questions based on logical and analytical reasoning.
Topics for Reasoning Section
|Coding & Decoding
|Direction & Distance
|Input & Output
|Analytical Decision Making
NIACL AO 2021 Time Management Strategy
The candidates who cracked the NIACL AO exam had the best time management strategy before attempting the exam.
- Prepare a timetable that is simple and easy to follow, which is also available at BYJU’s Exam Prep. Set up targets to finish any activity in the given schedule. Prioritize the self-assessment tasks which help you analyze your performance regularly.
- Understand your requirements of the timetable and remove unwanted activities from your daily schedule. Give time for short breaks, sleep, and relaxation activities for a rejuvenated preparation.
- Prioritize your subjects regularly by the results obtained from the self-assessment tests. Do not wait for the time in your timetable to prepare any weak area. Alter timetable and fix priorities early to ensure success in the NIACL AO exam.
- Mock test results are the best indicators for the level of preparation attained by the candidate. Attempt free mock test at BYJU’s Exam Prep prepared by exam experts. Basis the results, the candidate should identify the following areas:
- Check the Incorrect Answers.
- Attempt the questions which the candidates could not complete in time.
- Check the time duration taken for each section of the NIACL AO Exam.
- Make a list of weak areas in each subject and practice more questions of the same.
- Review the correct answers and see if the candidates could have solved the same questions in less time.
Read More : Strategy To Crack IAS Prelims
Read the below-mentioned points for having the best strategy for attempting the NIACL AO Exam:
- During the preparation time, the candidates need to work out the best technique to attempt any question in a shorter duration of time.
- Divide the questions into three difficulty levels, i.e., easy, medium, and complex.
- The candidates should never waste time on the questions they have not studied.
- The candidates should ensure they have proper revision time and try to attempt the question that has been missed or unanswered.
- The candidate should attempt the more straightforward question first and move on to difficult ones later.
All the Best! Stay Connect with us on our education blog.