With the help of a car accident lawyer, you can be sure that you will receive the highest amount of benefits that the insurance company owes you. The attorneys can also evaluate your case, and determine if you are eligible to sue the at-fault party for additional hunting compensation.
How can they help you?
Being the best option available to you in this awkward situation, car accident lawyers Seattle will help you to get claim amount beyond the insurance company offers. They will obtain, analyze and present evidence to the negligent driver’s insurance company to help you reach a settlement. If no agreement is reached, the case will most likely proceed to trial.
Financial compensation in car accidents!
Auto accident damage is designed to compensate victims for their monetary losses, including recent and future expenses, such as medical expenses. Often times, an insurance company will want to downplay the areas of compensation and will attempt to come to terms with the victim. Car accident lawyers Seattle will ensure that you receive full financial compensation. Compensation commonly awarded for damages in car accident cases includes –
- Present medical expenses – Emergency room and hospitalization, surgery, rehabilitation, medications, medical attention, and medical assistance at home if necessary.
- Future Medical Expenses – Medical care related to the accident.
- Lost Wages – It means compensation for lost wages from the time of the accident. Unemployed victims may also be eligible if they demonstrate earning potential.
- Pain and Suffering – It includes experiencing physical pain due to injuries from the accident.
- Mental Distress – The emotional and mental distress related to the car accident including fear, worry, anxiety, pain, nightmares and other problems related to the accident.
- Loss of Consortium – An uninjured spouse may sometimes be eligible to receive compensation for the loss of spousal benefits. It includes comfort, affection, intimacy and companionship.
- Punitive damages – If the defendant’s actions are shown to be malicious in nature, punitive damages could be awarded.
PIP limitation and solution
Car accident lawyers Seattle understand the types of difficulties that can arise after a car accident. Over the years, they have witnessed the terrible damages, injuries and deaths that can result from these accidents. In Seattle there are specific regulations that can complicate obtaining compensation for pain and suffering, and make insurance claims more complicated than necessary. As a driver in Seattle, you probably already know that you should have a minimum of PIP or personal injury protection. This type of insurance is essential in the event of an accident, as it covers 60% of the wages you lose due to the accident, and 80% of the medical expenses for injuries you may suffer.
Do you need to hire now?
The car accident lawyers will evaluate your case for free to see if you qualify for our help. They specialize in car accidents, golf cart accidents, motorcycle accidents, and even bicycle accidents. In fact, they are so confident in their ability to help you that they work on a contingency fee basis.
So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch with an expert car accident lawyer in Seattle now.