Babies are the most hyperactive beings, especially when they learn to sit up or crawl. They keep you on your toes at all times with their next little mischief. During these acts of mischievousness, babies tend to get themselves in a mess. Be it dirtying themselves while playing, getting their hands messy during meals, or while changing their diapers, babies are always up to something. That is why you need to consider using baby products that tidy up your little munchkins and take care of their sensitive skin, like baby wipes, for instance.
Baby wipes have become a fundamental need of late in households with infants. While the initial idea was to use themto clean the backside of babies while changing their diapers, its usage has expanded with time. As mentioned earlier, these clothes now come in handy while cleaning up any little mess your little ones make. This article details why baby wipes are the need of the hour for parents of babies and how they make cleaning up messes easy.
WHAT DO BABY WIPES DO?
The concept of baby wipes originated back when parents needed a quick fix to clean their infants while on the go. The wipes are essentially small, wet pieces of cloth used to clean babies. Since baby skin is very soft and tender to touch, natural ingredients that are friendly to the delicate skin of babies are used to develop the wipes.
As baby wipes are wet in nature, they have the innate ability to quickly and efficiently clean up messes and absorb wetness from the skin gently. They make diaper changes happen faster, clean your baby’s face, hands, and feet effortlessly, and act as an excellent alternative to washing your little one’s hands.
While there is no question that baby wipes are very effective in their function, there are a few factors that you should consider before buying skin-friendly baby products, especially baby wipes, for your child’s hygiene.
5 THINGS TO LOOK FOR BEFORE INVESTING IN BABY WIPES:
- Choose wipes made from organic or plant-based ingredients. If chemicals are a no for adults, they are a BIG NO for babies. They cause more harm than help, and that is not something you need for your babies.
- Check if they have Aloe Vera and Vitamin E in their composition. Aloe Vera is a hydrating component that soothes any irritation, while Vitamin E has antioxidant properties that improve overall skin health. Both are essential in retaining and strengthening the natural softness of baby skin.
- Pick products that are alcohol-free, paraben-free, and other toxin-free. Science has shown that using alcohol, parabens, and toxins on the skin of infants and small children can lead to irritation, rashes, and other dangerous effects.
- Note if they are cruelty-free. No animal needs to endure pain for the sake of our baby’s health. It is a bonus if the product/brand is certified by PETA.
- Ensure that the wipes are tested and approved by dermatologists or paediatricians. A seal of approval from experts is always better to ensure that you are using the right products for your baby.
Searching for baby products that can fulfill all the criteria mentioned above could be a challenging task. But the significance baby wipes have in the daily skin hygiene of your little ones calls for extreme measures like these to ensure their safety. That is why we are making your work easier by suggesting India’s #1 Bamboo Based Baby Wipes, courtesy of Mamaearth.
Mamaearth is India’s leading skincare brand for adults and children and Asia’s 1st Brand with MADE SADE Certified Products. Their product range is entirely crafted by nature and infused with goodness, meaning your or your baby’s wellness will be in good hands with their care.
With such glowing features for all of their products, Mamaearth is your best bet when it comes to purchasing baby wipes. Let us explain why.
MAMAEARTH’S ORGANIC BAMBOO BASED BABY WIPES:
Soiled bottoms, muddy face, or dirty hands, no matter the mess, Mamaearth’s Organic Bamboo Based Baby Wipes will clean them up in a jiffy. The wipes resulted from delicately crafting a product that can be gentle on your little ones’ tender skin.
Mamaearth’s baby wipes are the perfect solution to your baby’s everyday needs. The wipes have the natural goodness of nature. With ingredients like Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Chamomile, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, and Lavender Oil, the quality of their wipes is superior to contemporaries.
Here are the salient features of the product that make buying it an irresistible choice:
- Exclusively made from 100% Organic Bamboo for faster and better absorption
- Ideal for sensitive skin and other types
- Perfect for baby skin as they are soft and soothing
- Moisturizes, nourishes, and hydrates skin, fights dryness, and improves overall skin health
- Hypoallergenic and does not cause rashes
- Alcohol-Free and Cruelty-Free
- Free of toxins like Parabens, SLS/SLES, Sulfates, and Harmful Chemicals
- India’s 1st Polyester-Free and unbleached wipes
- Certified MadeSafe
- Compact and travel-friendly packaging with a protective lid that locks the freshness of the wipes for long periods
- Safe to use on any body part
We have given you 12 reasons why Mamaearth’s Organic Bamboo Based Baby Wipes are the best in the business. What’s more? They can be used by adults as well. Choosing Mamaearth’s baby wipes means investing in the goodness of nature and the overall well-being of your child. So, invest in the best and give your little munchkins the kind of quality care they deserve with Mamaearth’s Organic Bamboo Based Baby Wipes and their entire range of baby products.