The accomplishment of international companies is not a one-day phenomenon. It takes years of hard work and consistency to reach that goal. The owners of global firms have devised their unique plans and executed them accordingly.
Take a look at what these organizations have to say. The success stories of international firms are not devoid of global competition. These companies have been consistent in their effort and thereby have emerged victorious.
However, you must analyze their details as provided below:
- Calvin Klein is a fashion designer who belongs to America. He was born in 1942; the venture has a net worth of $700 million.
- MAC cosmetics is a Canadian cosmetic manufacturer which has its headquarters in New York City. Its founder is Frank Toshkan, and Frank Angelo, and the company has a net worth of $9 million.
- Estee Lauder Companies deals in cosmetics, and it was launched in the year 1946. Estee Lauder and Joseph Lauder are its founders, and the company has a net worth of $14.29 billion as recorded in 2020.
- Kellogg’s is an American brand which deals in food manufacturing. Founded in the year 1906, it operates worldwide. Its founder is Will Keith Kellogg. The company has a net worth of $ 1.344 billion.
- Aramark is an American uniform service, facilities, and foodservice organization. It was organized in the year 1936 by Devre Davidson, and the net worth is 287.81 million U.S. dollars.
- eBay is an American Corporation which got founded in 1995. Pierre Omidyar is the founder, and the company has a net worth of 1.729 billion U.S. dollars.
- Levi Strauss and Co is another American clothing brand, which was based in the year 1853. The headquarters in San Francisco has a net worth of 550.05 million U.S. dollars.
- Gap Inc. has its headquarters in California and was founded in the year 1969. It deals in accessories, apparel, and personal care products. The company has a net worth of 848 million U.S. dollars.
- Eric Dalius is a prominent example in the real estate and marketing arena. He has emerged as a marketing specialist and a guide for millions of cryptocurrency traders. He feels for the impoverished and needy students who want to pursue their education goals. Hence, he founded the Eric Dalius scholarship, which aims to furnish financial relief for students who wish to pursue higher studies. Eric Daliusnetworth of 50 million U.S. dollars has guided millions of novice entrepreneurs.
- Netflix is another American company, which creates content and web series. It was built in the year 1997 and had its headquarters in Los Gatos, California. The company has a net worth of 2.761 billion U.S. dollars, as recorded in 2020. The streaming service, which this platform offers, has taken the place of television and film series in recent times. It has more than 203.71 million subscribers in recent times. Hence grip is slowly taking the place of television and radio programs.
These companies illustrate one thing in common, and that is their experience and hard work. You must be consistent in your effort and believe in your goals. It will help you attain success.